Led by Catherine Chronaki, HL7 Foundation
WHO WE ARE
An Innovation and Implementation Factory able to bring “on the ground” the innovations. With the DHS community, the “Coalition of the Doers”.
THE DHS MISSION
A vision for the future of health
The Digital Health Society movement has designed an ambitious research and innovation programme for health and wellbeing in Europe, enabled by key support activities and involving the EU citizens and the whole society.
Interoperability and standards
Knowledge exchange and dissemination of good practices to bolster standards’ adoption
Citizen-controlled Data governance & Data donors
Citizen-controlled Data Governance and Data Donors
Led by Angela Brand, Professor at the University of Maastricht.
Legal Framework for the Free flow and the secondary use of data
Led by Bleddyn Rees, Deputy Chair at ECHAlliance
Digital Transformation and change management in health and social care organisations
Led by Jane Carolan, National Directorate Health Business Services (HSE) in Ireland.
- Croatia first to introduce early screening for lung cancer 20 January, 2020
- Heart transplantation enters a new phase 20 January, 2020
- The study of mechanical forces opens a promising front in the fight against cancer 20 January, 2020
- Artificial neurons point to revolutionary treatment of heart disease 20 January, 2020
- Croatian Presidency EU ECHAlliance Supports the Croatian Presidency of the Council of the European Union. Learn about the Programme and Priorities 15 January, 2020
- Complete WHO European Survey on Integrated Care before 31 January! 13 January, 2020
- Brain cells have been accurately reproduced in a silicon chip, opening new avenues for the treatment of several sev… https://t.co/J2mMxrn46T13 hours ago
- RT @ECHAlliance: We are really looking forward to our #4thjointecosystem gathering sponsored by @Inter_Trade in Dundalk. We have a packed a…13 hours ago
- RT @ECHAlliance: Register now for the #DHWS20! Check the highlights of the 2019 edition! https://t.co/0B6xLEJGVF #4YFN20 #MWC20 @4YFN_MWC @…13 hours ago
- The #H2020 project @Mechanocontrol aims to come up with new therapeutic or diagnostic approaches for #cancer and ot… https://t.co/y9MKnKPXTj1 day ago
- Croatia will be the first EU country to introduce nationwide #screening for early #lungcancer detection.… https://t.co/8EMPJdLsM31 day ago
5 February @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
26 February - 27 February
24 June - 25 June
TDHS ALLIANCE CLG
THE BLACK CHURCH,
ST. MARY’S PLACE,