Led by Catherine Chronaki, HL7 Foundation
WHO WE ARE
An Innovation and Implementation Factory able to bring “on the ground” the innovations. With the DHS community, the “Coalition of the Doers”.
THE DHS MISSION
A vision for the future of health
The Digital Health Society movement has designed an ambitious research and innovation programme for health and wellbeing in Europe, enabled by key support activities and involving the EU citizens and the whole society.
Interoperability and standards
Knowledge exchange and dissemination of good practices to bolster standards’ adoption
Citizen-controlled Data governance & Data donors
Citizen-controlled Data Governance and Data Donors
Led by Angela Brand, Professor at the University of Maastricht.
Legal Framework for the Free flow and the secondary use of data
Led by Bleddyn Rees, Deputy Chair at ECHAlliance
Digital Transformation and change management in health and social care organisations
Led by Jane Carolan, National Directorate Health Business Services (HSE) in Ireland.
- Coronavirus: a common approach for safe and efficient mobile tracing apps across the EU 2 June, 2020
- The future of Digital Innovation Hubs and Reference Sites in the Digital transformation of Health and Care in the EU – a Webinar Report 2 June, 2020
- A coordinated approach to testing and reporting is crucial for protecting persons in long-term care facilities as well as the staff 1 June, 2020
- Cross-sectoral data sharing key to competitive European data markets 26 May, 2020
- FERRER LAUNCHES THE SECOND EDITION OF THE FERRER 4 FUTURE PROGRAM TO IMPROVE THE HEALTH OF SOCIETY THROUGH TECHNOLOGY 25 May, 2020
- CALL FOR WORKSHOPS 25 May, 2020
- RT @bleddyn_rees: #Digitalhealth #healthcare #wellbeing Watch this space @ECHAlliance @TheDHSociety https://t.co/rZ8lxZM0mY1 day ago
- @diegorinaldi @get_smartpeople @BCNHealthHub @ASaludDigital @SaludDigitalLA https://t.co/lvWhW0uUTC1 day ago
- RT @ECHAlliance: #PopUpEcosystem #webinar ARGENTINA Join us & learn about #Telemedicine · The current situation & challenges in Argentin…2 days ago
- RT @ECHAlliance: 📺Watch Mike Kenny (@innovation_mike) presentation about how @innovationnwc actively support business to adapt existing pro…2 days ago
- RT @ECHAlliance: 📢#Popupecosystem NEWS! "Prevention is better than cure : How 7 Ecosystems & ECHAlliance Members came together on the th…2 days ago
TDHS ALLIANCE CLG
THE BLACK CHURCH,
ST. MARY’S PLACE,