Led by Erik Gerritsen, Secretary General of the Ministry of Health of Netherlands.
WHO WE ARE
An Innovation and Implementation Factory able to bring “on the ground” the innovations. With the DHS community, the “Coalition of the Doers”.
THE DHS MISSION
A vision for the future of health
The Digital Health Society movement has designed an ambitious research and innovation programme for health and wellbeing in Europe, enabled by key support activities and involving the EU citizens and the whole society.
Interoperability and standards
Convergence roadmap on Interoperability standards and Digital Telehealthcare protocol
Citizen-controlled Data governance & Data donors
Citizen-controlled Data Governance and Data Donors
Led by Angela Brand, Professor at the University of Maastricht.
Legal Framework for the Free flow and the secondary use of data
Led by Bleddyn Rees, Lawyer and digital health expert at Osborne Clarke.
Digital Transformation and change management in health and social care organisations
Led by Richard Corbridge, CDIO Leeds Teaching Hospitals Trust, and Jane Carolan, National Directorate Health Business Services (HSE) in Ireland.
- Electronic Health Records: A Promising New Way To Fight the Opioid Epidemic 20 March, 2019
- EURORDIS and ECHAlliance host first Joint Webinar 19 March, 2019
- Towards healthier urban environments: The rise of Smart Healthy Cities 11 March, 2019
- All Policies for a Healthy Europe Manifesto Launch 11 March, 2019
- Learn about the latest Opportunities for Funding for Digital Health collected by ECHAlliance – March 11 March, 2019
- The Digital Health Society: latest updates 11 March, 2019
- NEW: "Improving the interoperability of Electronic #Health Records across the healthcare continuum could fundamenta… https://t.co/4jiBrBdsbT17 hours ago
- #DHWS19 Interview with Tarek R. Besold @jeublanc, AI Lead & Senior Research Scientist at @TeamAtAlpha -Telefónica I… https://t.co/5CKW5uk02d1 day ago
- RT @PaulJBelcher: “Health & #Wellbeing4All must be a core priority in new @EU_Commission work programme” Pleased to be invited to today’s…2 days ago
- RT @bleddyn_rees: #Digitalhealth @wellbeingEU A packed room for the Manifesto launch https://t.co/oGZnhAayji2 days ago
- #DHWS19 Interview with Darren Ransley, VP Business Development & Product at @Infocarehealth (UK)… https://t.co/oAlffiUfoh2 days ago
14 May @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
26 June - 27 June