Led by Catherine Chronaki, HL7 Foundation
WHO WE ARE
An Innovation and Implementation Factory able to bring “on the ground” the innovations. With the DHS community, the “Coalition of the Doers”.
THE DHS MISSION
A vision for the future of health
The Digital Health Society movement has designed an ambitious research and innovation programme for health and wellbeing in Europe, enabled by key support activities and involving the EU citizens and the whole society.
Interoperability and standards
Knowledge exchange and dissemination of good practices to bolster standards’ adoption
Citizen-controlled Data governance & Data donors
Citizen-controlled Data Governance and Data Donors
Led by Angela Brand, Professor at the University of Maastricht.
Legal Framework for the Free flow and the secondary use of data
Led by Bleddyn Rees, Deputy Chair at ECHAlliance
Digital Transformation and change management in health and social care organisations
Led by Jane Carolan, National Directorate Health Business Services (HSE) in Ireland.
- Medication Safety video – Polypharmacy as a challenge 31 March, 2020
- WHO Health Alert brings COVID-19 facts to billions via WhatsApp 23 March, 2020
- Medication Safety video – What is Polypharmacy 23 March, 2020
- International call for sanitary equipment in the Lombardy Region, Italy 18 March, 2020
- Will the deadlines for Horizon 2020 calls be extended related to the COVID-19 outbreak? 18 March, 2020
- #eHealth2020 – International Conference is rescheduled to 30th September – 2nd October 2020 16 March, 2020
- How to make #polypharmacy safer for #ageing populations? The Medicines Optimisation Working Group #MOWG, active wit… https://t.co/4AQLfeTuwf3 days ago
- New article about the impact technology can have on communities, social connections and citizens during this time o… https://t.co/qKuKjMa31Z1 week ago
- #Call4Twinnings Time to scale up #digitalhealth and care #innovation! A budget of € 400,000 to fund 28 twinnings in… https://t.co/giGNpRkFVr1 week ago
- ' @WHO Health Alert brings COVID-19 facts to billions via WhatsApp #coronavirus #covid19 https://t.co/Ux8dq2QTNg https://t.co/Qp3sKCRhnB1 week ago
- ECHAlliance has published a video about Medication Safety that talks about the risks of polypharmacy. Have a look!… https://t.co/vY2vouCzKb1 week ago
TDHS ALLIANCE CLG
THE BLACK CHURCH,
ST. MARY’S PLACE,