Led by Catherine Chronaki, HL7 Foundation
WHO WE ARE
An Innovation and Implementation Factory able to bring “on the ground” the innovations. With the DHS community, the “Coalition of the Doers”.
THE DHS MISSION
A vision for the future of health
The Digital Health Society movement has designed an ambitious research and innovation programme for health and wellbeing in Europe, enabled by key support activities and involving the EU citizens and the whole society.
Interoperability and standards
Knowledge exchange and dissemination of good practices to bolster standards’ adoption
Citizen-controlled Data governance & Data donors
Citizen-controlled Data Governance and Data Donors
Led by Angela Brand, Professor at the University of Maastricht.
Legal Framework for the Free flow and the secondary use of data
Led by Bleddyn Rees, Deputy Chair at ECHAlliance
Digital Transformation and change management in health and social care organisations
Led by Jane Carolan, National Directorate Health Business Services (HSE) in Ireland.
- Mutual learning and common tools and resources for national/regional schemes supporting innovation projects of start-ups and SMEs 5 August, 2020
- New Funding to accelerate investments in deep tech companies – EIC Scalator Pilot 5 August, 2020
- Supporting European SMEs to participate in public procurement outside EU 5 August, 2020
- Call for Proposals – Smart local Administrations 5 August, 2020
- Applications open for Infrastructure Organisations to support BAME-led charities and groups to access National Emergencies Trust (NET) funds 5 August, 2020
- Using digital technology to support psychological therapies (SBRI competition) 5 August, 2020
- [Funding💰] How the @EU_Commission is supporting #SMEs to participate in public procurement outside #EU🇪🇺 Learn m… https://t.co/T35DpFoqvl1 day ago
- [Funding💰] The @EU_Commission is launching a call for proposals for a Preparatory Action in the field of #Digital… https://t.co/DRubp6DK8X2 days ago
- [Funding💰] Applications open for Infrastructure Organisations to support BAME-led charities and groups to access N… https://t.co/VxSJWk7vwQ4 days ago
- [Funding💰] Part of the Veterans’ #MentalHealth and Wellbeing Fund, the Positive Pathways programme will award fixe… https://t.co/rF9IDIfX1L5 days ago
- [Funding💰] Community Match Challenge and Voluntary and Community Sector Emergencies Partnership. The Chancellor… https://t.co/uWMP9QNauV1 week ago
TDHS ALLIANCE CLG
THE BLACK CHURCH,
ST. MARY’S PLACE,