Led by Erik Gerritsen, Secretary General of the Ministry of Health of Netherlands.
WHO WE ARE
An Innovation and Implementation Factory able to bring “on the ground” the innovations. With the DHS community, the “Coalition of the Doers”.
THE DHS MISSION
A vision for the future of health
The Digital Health Society movement has designed an ambitious research and innovation programme for health and wellbeing in Europe, enabled by key support activities and involving the EU citizens and the whole society.
Interoperability and standards
Convergence roadmap on Interoperability standards and Digital Telehealthcare protocol
Citizen-controlled Data governance & Data donors
Citizen-controlled Data Governance and Data Donors
Led by Angela Brand, Professor at the University of Maastricht.
Legal Framework for the Free flow and the secondary use of data
Led by Bleddyn Rees, Lawyer and digital health expert at Osborne Clarke.
Digital Transformation and change management in health and social care organisations
Led by Richard Corbridge, CDIO Leeds Teaching Hospitals Trust, and Jane Carolan, National Directorate Health Business Services (HSE) in Ireland.
- AAL: Call 2019 was launched! 12 February, 2019
- Sharecare Movement: engaging and empowering people & communities to meet their healthier self 12 February, 2019
- Call for EIP on AHA Reference Sites’ Thematic Workshops 2019 6 February, 2019
- West Lancs Ccg Patient Focus: Collaborating Through Social Prescribing To Reduce Bluelight Calls 5 February, 2019
- Estonia and Finland lead the way 31 January, 2019
- EU Press Release: First EU citizens using ePrescriptions in other EU country 24 January, 2019
- VIDEO: #IoTT and #Cybersecurity: Health Care Takes on a Growing Challenge, a webinar moderated by @RasuShrestha… https://t.co/YOT4q79WVr2 days ago
- VIDEO: 'Raising the Digital Quotient of #Healthcare' by @drsanders President of #technology @Healthcatalyst… https://t.co/WNH1rxAkRB2 days ago
- NEW: The @AALProgramme Call 2019 has been launched! The topic is “Sustainable Smart Solutions for Ageing well”. Lea… https://t.co/3fgFsnC42p2 days ago
- #DHWS19 Only a few days left to register for the Digital Health & Wellness Summit 2019. Check the impressive agenda… https://t.co/SaaBaliqZo3 days ago
- NEW: West Lancashire CCG Patient Focus: Collaborating Through Social Prescribing To Reduce Bluelight Calls:… https://t.co/sZhsGCGf0P3 days ago