Led by Erik Gerritsen, Secretary General of the Ministry of Health of Netherlands.
WHO WE ARE
An Innovation and Implementation Factory able to bring “on the ground” the innovations. With the DHS community, the “Coalition of the Doers”.
THE DHS MISSION
A vision for the future of health
The Digital Health Society movement has designed an ambitious research and innovation programme for health and wellbeing in Europe, enabled by key support activities and involving the EU citizens and the whole society.
Interoperability and standards
Convergence roadmap on Interoperability standards and Digital Telehealthcare protocol
Citizen-controlled Data governance & Data donors
Citizen-controlled Data Governance and Data Donors
Led by Angela Brand, Professor at the University of Maastricht.
Legal Framework for the Free flow and the secondary use of data
Led by Bleddyn Rees, Lawyer and digital health expert at Osborne Clarke.
Digital Transformation and change management in health and social care organisations
Led by Richard Corbridge, CDIO Leeds Teaching Hospitals Trust, and Jane Carolan, National Directorate Health Business Services (HSE) in Ireland.
- Are you involved with or know good practice around Digital prescribing and dispensing pathways? 21 August, 2019
- Health matters: whole systems approach to obesity 21 August, 2019
- ECHAlliance and Tunstall among the fantastic line up of speakers at the European Digital Health Congress 2019, Donostia, Spain – 12 Sep 20 August, 2019
- Save the date – Cross-border Innovation Procurement in Health 19 August, 2019
- 15th Meeting of the eHealth Network 14 August, 2019
- eHealth adoption in primary healthcare in the EU is on the rise 14 August, 2019
- [NEWS] Norway joins the EU Member States driven initiative on linking genomic databases across borders… https://t.co/P5bTSfMF1t20 hours ago
- [NEWS] The European Commission @EU_Commission launches an online consultation on the strategic priorities of… https://t.co/ozDfFkhSeq1 day ago
- [NEWS] The @EU_Commission would like to hear your views on a proposal for a Council Regulation for a European Partn… https://t.co/8nFv7U6cT92 days ago
- A guide to help healthcare providers, commissioners, and designers ensure that services delivered digitally are as… https://t.co/laTF1xM5t62 weeks ago
- ECHAlliance is delighted to be supporting Finland’s objectives during its presidency of the Council of the European… https://t.co/iqwUkeT4g22 weeks ago
3 September @ 9:30 am - 2:00 pm
12 September - 13 September
23 September - 25 September
Connected Health Alliance CIC
13A Ballyhoy Avenue