Led by Catherine Chronaki, HL7 Foundation
WHO WE ARE
An Innovation and Implementation Factory able to bring “on the ground” the innovations. With the DHS community, the “Coalition of the Doers”.
THE DHS MISSION
A vision for the future of health
The Digital Health Society movement has designed an ambitious research and innovation programme for health and wellbeing in Europe, enabled by key support activities and involving the EU citizens and the whole society.
Interoperability and standards
Knowledge exchange and dissemination of good practices to bolster standards’ adoption
Citizen-controlled Data governance & Data donors
Citizen-controlled Data Governance and Data Donors
Led by Angela Brand, Professor at the University of Maastricht.
Legal Framework for the Free flow and the secondary use of data
Led by Bleddyn Rees, Deputy Chair at ECHAlliance
Digital Transformation and change management in health and social care organisations
Led by Jane Carolan, National Directorate Health Business Services (HSE) in Ireland.
- EU Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain investment fund to invest 100 million euros in startups in 2020 25 November, 2019
- BRIEFING: a project to better drive the visions of European researchers out of the lab 25 November, 2019
- Digital government: Co-creating innovative public services for citizens and businesses 20 November, 2019
- Stratospheric Growth of Health Startups is a Gamechanger for the Ecosystem 20 November, 2019
- ECHAlliance November 2019 Newsletter 19 November, 2019
- New technologies and challenges for personal identity 19 November, 2019
- #DHSHelsinkiSummit19 is almost here! Join us in #Helsinki and don't miss the session 'Our new Ecosystems: our key… https://t.co/iEJhHwSEQn21 hours ago
- #DHSHelsinkiSummit19 is coming soon! Thanks to all our sponsors & partners, we look forward to seeing you in Helsin… https://t.co/C8OSHPxwue21 hours ago
- Really looking forward to the #DHSHelsinkiSummit19 that starts tomorrow! Check out the amazing program of the event… https://t.co/wT6nQPbiHt21 hours ago
- Just 2 days to go for the #DHSHelsinkiSummit19 'Connecting #DigitalHealth and Data Initiatives in Europe' Check o… https://t.co/otEv8q00r21 day ago
- Sandra Courbier, Rare Barometer survey programme Senior Manager, @EURORDIS -Rare Diseases Europe, joins the line-up… https://t.co/YjD654lQVO5 days ago
TDHS ALLIANCE CLG
THE BLACK CHURCH,
ST. MARY’S PLACE,