Led by Erik Gerritsen, Secretary General of the Ministry of Health of Netherlands.
WHO WE ARE
An Innovation and Implementation Factory able to bring “on the ground” the innovations. With the DHS community, the “Coalition of the Doers”.
THE DHS MISSION
A vision for the future of health
The Digital Health Society movement has designed an ambitious research and innovation programme for health and wellbeing in Europe, enabled by key support activities and involving the EU citizens and the whole society.
Interoperability and standards
Convergence roadmap on Interoperability standards and Digital Telehealthcare protocol
Citizen-controlled Data governance & Data donors
Citizen-controlled Data Governance and Data Donors
Led by Angela Brand, Professor at the University of Maastricht.
Legal Framework for the Free flow and the secondary use of data
Led by Bleddyn Rees, Lawyer and digital health expert at Osborne Clarke.
Digital Transformation and change management in health and social care organisations
Led by Richard Corbridge, CDIO Leeds Teaching Hospitals Trust, and Jane Carolan, National Directorate Health Business Services (HSE) in Ireland.
- Digital Health Society Online Workshop: Connecting the dots in Maternity and Baby Care 24 April, 2019
- UK Gov says EU healthcare qualifications to be recognised after no-deal Brexit 11 April, 2019
- Wearables And Smartwatches Offer Great Health Benefits Although Security Hurdles Arise 11 April, 2019
- Clinician use of WhatsApp is a ticking time bomb 11 April, 2019
- Digital Health and Data Analytics: Two Industry Execs Pull Back the Curtains 11 April, 2019
- US Healthcare Startups Raised $1.5 Billion In March 11 April, 2019
- RT @andybleaden: Another week: another #digitalhealth #Ecosystem event Next week it is the turn of the Digital Health Rheinland Ecosystem…11 hours ago
- RT @ehtel_ehealth: 1.Have you launched your proposal yet? 2019 Call for Twinnings Support Scheme, supporting the exchange of knowledge and…11 hours ago
- RT @ECHAlliance: Excellent event from @PulseProjectEU1 - find out more on the links below https://t.co/dvS0s7eY1311 hours ago
- RT @ECHAlliance: Don’t forget to get involved with the @ EURORDIS #BlackPearl Awards by 13 September. More info at #EURORDISAwards2020 and…11 hours ago
- Thanks for sharing- definitely worth connecting! https://t.co/eCBqdXwiPC11 hours ago
Connected Health Alliance CIC
13A Ballyhoy Avenue