Led by Erik Gerritsen, Secretary General of the Ministry of Health of Netherlands.
WHO WE ARE
An Innovation and Implementation Factory able to bring “on the ground” the innovations. With the DHS community, the “Coalition of the Doers”.
THE DHS MISSION
A vision for the future of health
The Digital Health Society movement has designed an ambitious research and innovation programme for health and wellbeing in Europe, enabled by key support activities and involving the EU citizens and the whole society.
Interoperability and standards
Convergence roadmap on Interoperability standards and Digital Telehealthcare protocol
Citizen-controlled Data governance & Data donors
Citizen-controlled Data Governance and Data Donors
Led by Angela Brand, Professor at the University of Maastricht.
Legal Framework for the Free flow and the secondary use of data
Led by Bleddyn Rees, Lawyer and digital health expert at Osborne Clarke.
Digital Transformation and change management in health and social care organisations
Led by Richard Corbridge, CDIO Leeds Teaching Hospitals Trust, and Jane Carolan, National Directorate Health Business Services (HSE) in Ireland.
- Winner of the 2019 Innovation Radar Prize announced 30 September, 2019
- JOB OPPORTUNITY!! Sharecare Europe is looking for a new talent to deploy its activities in Germany! 25 September, 2019
- ‘Economy Of Wellbeing’ Offers Eu Policy-Makers A New Mindset 16 September, 2019
- Report of The High-Level Forum on the Silver Economy, July 2019 – Helsinki 16 September, 2019
- So what happens at an ECHAlliance Ecosystem? PART 1 11 September, 2019
- EU Health Coalition 10 September, 2019
- OPEN REGISTRATION for the #DigitalHealth Society Summit! Don’t miss this unique opportunity to participate, network… https://t.co/zENDzbu0F64 days ago
- SAVE THE DATE! The Digital Health Society Summit “Connecting #digitalhealth & Data Initiatives in Europe” will take… https://t.co/Lf1ve7Dl6V1 week ago
- [NEWS] Winners of the 2019 #InnovationRadarPrize announced! This prize highlights high-potential #innovations and i… https://t.co/Q9icVgJ4Pz2 weeks ago
- SAVE THE DATE! We are delighted to announce the @ECHAlliance Digital Health Society Summit “Connecting… https://t.co/imRsqD0ibN2 weeks ago
- [NEWS] Winners of the 2019 #InnovationRadarPrize announced! This prize identifies high-potential #innovations and i… https://t.co/ieHeAO7aHK2 weeks ago
27 October - 30 October
27 November - 28 November
Connected Health Alliance CIC
13A Ballyhoy Avenue