Led by Erik Gerritsen, Secretary General of the Ministry of Health of Netherlands.
WHO WE ARE
An Innovation and Implementation Factory able to bring “on the ground” the innovations. With the DHS community, the “Coalition of the Doers”.
THE DHS MOONSHOT
A vision for the future of health
The Digital Health Society movement has designed an ambitious research and innovation programme for health and wellbeing in Europe, enabled by key support activities and involving the EU citizens and the whole society.
Interoperability and standards
Convergence roadmap on Interoperability standards and Digital Telehealthcare protocol
Citizen-controlled Data governance & Data donors
Citizen-controlled Data Governance and Data Donors
Led by Angela Brand, Professor at the University of Maastricht.
Legal Framework for the Free flow and the secondary use of data
Led by Bleddyn Rees, Lawyer and digital health expert at Osborne Clarke.
Digital Transformation and change management in health and social care organisations
Led by Richard Corbridge, CDIO Leeds Teaching Hospitals Trust, and Jane Carolan, National Directorate Health Business Services (HSE) in Ireland.
- Great Canadian European Digital Health Conference, 23 November 12 November, 2018
- Richard Corbridge, Task Force leader in the DHS has been awarded the O’Moore medal! 12 November, 2018
- Helping law enforcement to make more of innovation 6 November, 2018
- Getting Back To Basics With Cybersecurity 6 November, 2018
- Using AI with Explainable Deep Learning To Help Save Lives 6 November, 2018
- Technology as a Path to Peace 6 November, 2018
- Come and join us: We're going to be hosting a session on 5 December during ICT2018. @JulienVenne will be speaking.… https://t.co/pWixeD5Uui1 day ago
- RT @JulienVenne: Can the Digital World Encourage Healthy Living? https://t.co/o2turhakZn via @earth9111 day ago
- RT @summit_eu: 70% of EU citizens want more to be done at EU level according to a recent Eurobarometer. Join the discussion on the future o…1 day ago
- DID YOU SEE? Article from @TheEconomist on Why Europe should focus on its growing interdependence with Africa. Full… https://t.co/ZiBMGZKESv2 days ago
- 'The digital transformation of #health and care will improve the lives of all Europeans' Read full article via… https://t.co/kxWDwVFCe22 days ago
22 November - 23 November
30 November - 2 December
4 December - 6 December