Led by Erik Gerritsen, Secretary General of the Ministry of Health of Netherlands.
WHO WE ARE
An Innovation and Implementation Factory able to bring “on the ground” the innovations. With the DHS community, the “Coalition of the Doers”.
THE DHS MISSION
A vision for the future of health
The Digital Health Society movement has designed an ambitious research and innovation programme for health and wellbeing in Europe, enabled by key support activities and involving the EU citizens and the whole society.
Interoperability and standards
Convergence roadmap on Interoperability standards and Digital Telehealthcare protocol
Citizen-controlled Data governance & Data donors
Citizen-controlled Data Governance and Data Donors
Led by Angela Brand, Professor at the University of Maastricht.
Legal Framework for the Free flow and the secondary use of data
Led by Bleddyn Rees, Lawyer and digital health expert at Osborne Clarke.
Digital Transformation and change management in health and social care organisations
Led by Richard Corbridge, CDIO Leeds Teaching Hospitals Trust, and Jane Carolan, National Directorate Health Business Services (HSE) in Ireland.
- 62% of health systems are slow to scale innovation, survey finds 12 June, 2019
- The Lancet on digital health and the elusive quest for cost savings 12 June, 2019
- ECHAlliance Member Digital Health and Care Institute on using Natural Language Processing and Freetext Patient Records to Predict Clinical Events 12 June, 2019
- eHealth adoption across Europe by GPs patchy, finds EU Commission benchmarking study 12 June, 2019
- Technology in healthcare requires value focused leadership 12 June, 2019
- The latest digital innovations in Africa are fuelled by necessity, reports World Health Journal 12 June, 2019
- NEW CALL | The European Innovation Partnership on Active and Healthy #Ageing @EIP_AHA has launched the 3rd Call for… https://t.co/KVApdkuvmd4 weeks ago
- [NEW] ECHAlliance Member Digital Health and Care Institute on using Natural Language Processing and Freetext Patien… https://t.co/oe1WY8N9qK4 weeks ago
- [REPORT] New @EU_Commission benchmarking study on the use of #eHealth by general practitioners in 27 EU member stat… https://t.co/Soc6eQr0m14 weeks ago
- [NEW] Discover how the @NHSuk is evolving and adapting to technological advances thanks to pioneering leaders… https://t.co/6hXvcnX18U4 weeks ago
- [NEW] Digital therapeutics and smart medical management are attracting some foreign companies to China in partnersh… https://t.co/7XwndnwNz34 weeks ago
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Connected Health Alliance CIC
13A Ballyhoy Avenue