Led by Erik Gerritsen, Secretary General of the Ministry of Health of Netherlands.
WHO WE ARE
An Innovation and Implementation Factory able to bring “on the ground” the innovations. With the DHS community, the “Coalition of the Doers”.
THE DHS MISSION
A vision for the future of health
The Digital Health Society movement has designed an ambitious research and innovation programme for health and wellbeing in Europe, enabled by key support activities and involving the EU citizens and the whole society.
Interoperability and standards
Convergence roadmap on Interoperability standards and Digital Telehealthcare protocol
Citizen-controlled Data governance & Data donors
Citizen-controlled Data Governance and Data Donors
Led by Angela Brand, Professor at the University of Maastricht.
Legal Framework for the Free flow and the secondary use of data
Led by Bleddyn Rees, Lawyer and digital health expert at Osborne Clarke.
Digital Transformation and change management in health and social care organisations
Led by Richard Corbridge, CDIO Leeds Teaching Hospitals Trust, and Jane Carolan, National Directorate Health Business Services (HSE) in Ireland.
- Influx of data will change how we classify conditions 14 January, 2019
- A.I. industry suffers from deep gender gap, World Economic Forum says 14 January, 2019
- Launch of NICE evidence standards framework for digital health technologies 14 January, 2019
- FDA Commissioner Scott Gottlieb, M.D., on the agency’s new actions under the Pre-Cert Pilot Program 14 January, 2019
- Horizon 2020 Science With and For Society 7 January, 2019
- New Funding Call – EU4Business : Connecting Companies – (Eastern Europe Region) 7 January, 2019
- NEW: Healthcare leaders attending #CES2019 say that the influx of data will change how we classify conditions. More… https://t.co/ItwGOIx5gm22 hours ago
- EVENT: 14 May #Aalborg. @WelfareTech and Danish Social and Care education institutions invite you to focus is on ho… https://t.co/J4FR7HXP2022 hours ago
- EVENT: Verification and traceability of medicine, 9 February, Odense. More info and registration details:… https://t.co/W6Eu5yqERD22 hours ago
- EVENT: AAL Info Day 2019 on 'Sustainable Smart Solutions for Ageing'. Takes place on 31 January in Brussels. Full i… https://t.co/WVPmmOCve722 hours ago
- RT @bleddyn_rees: #Digitalhealth Very excited to see our first Chinese business join as a Foundation Partner. Great opportunities for membe…1 day ago
23 January - 25 January
5 February @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm