Led by Catherine Chronaki, HL7 Foundation
WHO WE ARE
An Innovation and Implementation Factory able to bring “on the ground” the innovations. With the DHS community, the “Coalition of the Doers”.
THE DHS MISSION
A vision for the future of health
The Digital Health Society movement has designed an ambitious research and innovation programme for health and wellbeing in Europe, enabled by key support activities and involving the EU citizens and the whole society.
Interoperability and standards
Knowledge exchange and dissemination of good practices to bolster standards’ adoption
Citizen-controlled Data governance & Data donors
Citizen-controlled Data Governance and Data Donors
Led by Angela Brand, Professor at the University of Maastricht.
Legal Framework for the Free flow and the secondary use of data
Led by Bleddyn Rees, Deputy Chair at ECHAlliance
Digital Transformation and change management in health and social care organisations
Led by Jane Carolan, National Directorate Health Business Services (HSE) in Ireland.
- CONNECT University Autumn School 2020 | Digital Health 22 September, 2020
- How CEF eSignature can transform the health sector 22 September, 2020
- Roundtable on “Acceptance Criteria for Societal Trust in the Use of Health Data” 22 September, 2020
- Call for Proposals for MyData Online 2020 conference, December! 1 September, 2020
- SBRI Healthcare competition: Using digital technology to support psychological therapies 27 August, 2020
- A Better Approach to AI in Government Services 27 August, 2020
- RT @ECHAlliance: Our September NEWSLETTER OUT📬NOW! 🔹ECHAlliance at @HLTHEVENT 🔹@TheDHSociety Summit 2020 🔹10 NEW ECHAlliance #Ecosystems…2 days ago
- RT @OrchaHealth: Why should you consider adding #HealthApps to a clinical pathway? Check out Dr Tamsin Brown's latest article in @CommChi…3 days ago
- RT @ECHAlliance: Our ECHAlliance International Network of Digital Health Ecosystems keeps growing globally🌍 In 2020 we have already welcom…3 days ago
- RT @bleddyn_rees: #MWC2021 to move from Feb to 28 June - 1July ! Still a physical not virtual event. The #digitalhealth Summit will be in t…3 days ago
- RT @wellbeingEU: Great insights @BrianOConECHA & @ECHAlliance We are glad to have you onboard and to have @bleddyn_rees as Chair of our D…1 week ago
11 October - 14 October
26 October @ 8:30 am - 6:30 pm
2 November - 6 November
TDHS ALLIANCE CLG
THE BLACK CHURCH,
ST. MARY’S PLACE,