Led by Catherine Chronaki, HL7 Foundation
WHO WE ARE
An Innovation and Implementation Factory able to bring “on the ground” the innovations. With the DHS community, the “Coalition of the Doers”.
National Director Health Business Services at Health Service Executive
CEO at NHS Digital Academy
Director, Centre for Health and Technology at Faculty of Medicine, University of Oulu
Researcher at the United Nations University
THE DHS MISSION
A vision for the future of health
The Digital Health Society movement has designed an ambitious research and innovation programme for health and wellbeing in Europe, enabled by key support activities and involving the EU citizens and the whole society.
Interoperability and standards
Knowledge exchange and dissemination of good practices to bolster standards’ adoption
Citizen-controlled Data governance & Data donors
Citizen-controlled Data Governance and Data Donors
Led by Angela Brand, Professor at the University of Maastricht.
Legal Framework for the Free flow and the secondary use of data
Led by Bleddyn Rees, Deputy Chair at ECHAlliance
Digital Transformation and change management in health and social care organisations
Led by Jane Carolan, National Directorate Health Business Services (HSE) in Ireland.
- EUROPE SHOULD FILL THE GAP AND EXERCISE LEADERSHIP IN HEALTH RESEARCH 9 July, 2020
- Call for Thematic Workshops for Reference Sites 2020 9 July, 2020
- Using digital technology to support psychological therapies (SBRI competition) 9 July, 2020
- Social & Community Capital (S&CC) offering £1 million in grants to organisations across the UK who employ people from disadvantaged or vulnerable group 9 July, 2020
- IMI launches final IMI2 Calls for proposals 9 July, 2020
- A £3million tender for the provision of communication services to replace out-dated pagers is now open to bidders 9 July, 2020
- [News📰] @EU_Commission #COVID19: #EU Member States🇪🇺 agree on an #Interoperability solution for mobile tracing and… https://t.co/1ydKiqnzoG1 day ago
- RT @OrchaHealth: Today we are delighted to be featured in @thetimes' article on the best #HealthApps in 2020! @LizAshallPayne highlights…2 days ago
- RT @ECHAlliance: 📢Save the date! @EU2020DE Conference will aim to advance central topics for our future: ensuring the science-based, legall…2 days ago
- 📢The @EU_Commission has released the results of the 2020 #DigitalEconomy & Society Index (DESI), which tracks the p… https://t.co/NYAFanwESc2 days ago
- 📢The @EU_Commission has released the results of the 2020 #DigitalEconomy & Society Index (DESI), which tracks the p… https://t.co/hNzhmFLQdc2 days ago
TDHS ALLIANCE CLG
THE BLACK CHURCH,
ST. MARY’S PLACE,