Led by Catherine Chronaki, HL7 Foundation
WHO WE ARE
An Innovation and Implementation Factory able to bring “on the ground” the innovations. With the DHS community, the “Coalition of the Doers”.
THE DHS MISSION
A vision for the future of health
The Digital Health Society movement has designed an ambitious research and innovation programme for health and wellbeing in Europe, enabled by key support activities and involving the EU citizens and the whole society.
Interoperability and standards
Knowledge exchange and dissemination of good practices to bolster standards’ adoption
Citizen-controlled Data governance & Data donors
Citizen-controlled Data Governance and Data Donors
Led by Angela Brand, Professor at the University of Maastricht.
Legal Framework for the Free flow and the secondary use of data
Led by Bleddyn Rees, Deputy Chair at ECHAlliance
Digital Transformation and change management in health and social care organisations
Led by Jane Carolan, National Directorate Health Business Services (HSE) in Ireland.
- EU Health Coalition Recommendations to shape a healthier future for Europe 21 October, 2020
- Presentation on Horizon Europe by the European Commission 19 October, 2020
- Industrial Strategy Challenge Fund for Healthy Ageing Showcase: Rising to the Challenge of Healthier, Longer Lives 19 October, 2020
- CONNECT University Autumn School 2020 | Digital Health 22 September, 2020
- How CEF eSignature can transform the health sector 22 September, 2020
- Roundtable on “Acceptance Criteria for Societal Trust in the Use of Health Data” 22 September, 2020
- RT @Vision4Health: #Time4Action is now: Europe can strengthen its health systems by supporting the measurement and collection of standardis…1 day ago
- RT @ClusterSaude: #LiveNow #RIES20 Join us and discover the trending topics in #Innovation #FoodTech #Research #Funding #Health #Sustainabi…1 day ago
- 🎙️Speaker announcement🎙️ @NABedlington, Special Advisor at European Patients’ Forum @eupatientsforum will be a pan… https://t.co/D0cEvywx3V1 day ago
- RT @ECHAlliance: 🎉We are delighted to launch the new Digital Health Observatory website! The new website is creative, interactive and giv…2 days ago
- 🚩REGISTRATION NOW OPEN for the Digital Health Society Summit! We have an impressive agenda with international🌎speak… https://t.co/36AKFAAeZn3 days ago
TDHS ALLIANCE CLG
THE BLACK CHURCH,
ST. MARY’S PLACE,