- This event has passed.
4th Joint eHealth Ireland and Northern Ireland Ecosystem Gathering
We are delighted to confirm that registration is now open for the next annual joint eHealth Ireland and Northern Ireland Connected Health Ecosystems Gathering.
Among the topics covered at the gathering are:
- Health Care Strategy Developments across Ireland;
- An International Perspective – Opportunities for Collaboration;
- Taking a community approach to primary care;
- Transfer of Data across our borders;
- Delivering future opportunities through Innovation Hubs;
- Connecting the dots of healthcare and the economy – ECHAlliance Members Success Stories
Speakers to be announced shortly.
A Pitching Panel will also take place before the main gathering, enabling businesses across the island to pitch their ideas, solutions and projects for advice and support from senior health representatives from Ireland and Northern Ireland.
Exhibit and promote your organisation and your innovations: Bring along a pop-up display, video material, hands-on items to try, free publicity items, brochures, leaflets and business cards – be sure to request a space when you register!
Feel free to share this invitation with your colleagues and for further information please contact email@example.com
We are very grateful to our sponsors InterTradeIreland for supporting this event and its aim to nurture cross border initiatives and future opportunities in Digital Health.