15 April - 17 April
ECHAlliance is delighted to be a Partner organisation for the eHealth Week Croatia.
We plan to organise a session about the launch of Croatian Ecosystem on Friday 17th from 10h to 12h. (more details coming soon).
In 2020, eHealthWeek will celebrate its 10th anniversary in Rovinj, Croatia, from April 15 to 17. Recognizing this special occasion and Europe’s transition to a mature digital health market, this year’s event focuses less on technology and more on understanding the challenges and opportunities offered by the data collected in the last 10 years.
EHealthWeek consists of high-level meetings, hosted by the Croatian EU Presidency alongside a full conference programme open to all attendees an exhibition and multiple networking opportunities.
‘Trusted Information Transforming Health & Care For All’
EHealthWeek Croatia gathers more than 1,000 high-level delegates from all EU member states and will be co-organised by the Croatian Ministry of Health and the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA). This year’s programme and discussion covers the themes of:
Trusted Information: Ensuring & Protecting Actionable Data
- From Data to Knowledge:The Right Standards = The Best Information
- GDPR: Patient Friend or Foe
- Let’s Go Dutch! Unconferencing
- Improving My Data Quality
Lifelong Health and Care for all: Data Driven and Citizen Centric
- The Case for Citizen Centric Care
- Building a Bigger Tent: No Citizen or Need Unrecognised
- Implementation Science for Mental Health
- Meaningful Analytics for Life Long Care
- The New Policy for Research and Innovation in the EU
Transforming Health & Care: Futureproofing with Innovation & Investments
- 2050 – Preparing the Workforce
- Keys to Innovation Success
- How AI Is Improving Integrated Care
- Innovation to Market Delivery: EC Guidelines For Investor Success
- One EMR or Multiple?
- Global Standards for Information Governance
ECHAlliance members have registration discount, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get your code