- This event has passed.
North West Coast Ecosystem Gathering
North West Coast Ecosystem Gatheirng
a member of the ECHAlliance International Connected Health Ecosystem Network
27th March 2019
The theme for this gathering will be ‘Innovating to meet NHS and social care workforce challenges’
The NHS and social care system its facing its biggest ever challenge about workforce.
With no growth in sight to the supply of workforce over the next ten years, the gap between the growing demand for health services and system capacity is widening.
This Ecosystem event will focus on the vast array of digital solutions and technology that promise to change the way we delivery care and manage workforce logistics, to help close the workforce gap.
This event will be of particular interest to workforce leaders, commissioners and social care leaders
This event will:
• Be delivered in partnership with the ECH Alliance
• Focus on the adoption of digital innovation
• Provide you with the opportunity to discuss adoption with the innovators and hear how we can support you in bringing these innovations into your own practice
• Showcase new technology, systems and apps which are transforming the way care is being delivered
• Hear from a variety of NHS and industry speakers
Why should you attend:
Free Exhibition Space:
We have a small number of exhibition spaces available for delegates to bring along a pop-up display banner and materials to the event – free of charge.
For details on how to register please contact firstname.lastname@example.org