Northern Ireland Connected Health (NICH) Ecosystem Gathering
3 September @ 9:30 am - 2:00 pm
We are pleased to announce that registration is now open for the next Northern Ireland Connected Health Ecosystem Gathering to be held at the Banqueting Hall, City Hall, Donegall Square, Belfast on Tuesday 3 September 2019.
The theme for the meeting will be ‘Supporting front-line health professionals and patients’
We are delighted to share a list of confirmed speakers for the NICH ECO gathering.
• Liam McIvor, Chief Executive, Business Services Organisation, Health and Social Care
• Sam Waide, Director of Operations, Business Services Organisation, Health and Social Care
• Kym Reading, Chief Operating Officer, Health Services Directories Australia/Estonia
• Liz Ashall-Payne, CEO and Co-Founder, ORCHA
• Soo Hun, Programme Manager, Centre for Connected Health and Social Care
• Linda McRandle, Senior Change Manager, eHealth and External Collaboration, Health and Social Care Board
• Andy Bleaden, Director Ecosystem Development, European Connected Health Alliance
Other speakers to be confirmed.
Exhibit and promote your organisation and your innovations: Bring along a pop-up display, video material, hands on items to try, free publicity items, brochures, leaflets and business cards – be sure to request a space when you register!
For further information contact email@example.com
Thank you to our Hosts
Belfast City Council and Business Services Organisation