Led by Catherine Chronaki, HL7 Foundation
WHO WE ARE
An Innovation and Implementation Factory able to bring “on the ground” the innovations. With the DHS community, the “Coalition of the Doers”.
THE DHS MISSION
A vision for the future of health
The Digital Health Society movement has designed an ambitious research and innovation programme for health and wellbeing in Europe, enabled by key support activities and involving the EU citizens and the whole society.
Interoperability and standards
Knowledge exchange and dissemination of good practices to bolster standards’ adoption
Citizen-controlled Data governance & Data donors
Citizen-controlled Data Governance and Data Donors
Led by Angela Brand, Professor at the University of Maastricht.
Legal Framework for the Free flow and the secondary use of data
Led by Bleddyn Rees, Deputy Chair at ECHAlliance
Digital Transformation and change management in health and social care organisations
Led by Jane Carolan, National Directorate Health Business Services (HSE) in Ireland.
- The ECHAlliance & The Digital Health Society keep raising awareness and advocating for citizens empowerment 8 February, 2021
- The Fair Health Data Challenge 4 February, 2021
- Citizen controlled data sharing governance Combined report from the session at Digital Health Society Summit 16 December, 2020
- EU HEALTH SUMMIT – TIME FOR ACTION Lessons learnt from the COVID-19 pandemic 16 December, 2020
- AI Digital Transformation eHealth POLICY PAPER: Empowering Citizens – The Key to a Successful Digital Health Transformation 3 December, 2020
- The Digital Health Society Summit 26 November, 2020
- RT @EU_Commission: 🇦🇹 | 🇧🇪 | 🇭🇷 | 🇩🇰 | 🇫🇮 | 🇩🇪 | 🇮🇪 | 🇮🇹 | 🇱🇻 | 🇳🇱 | 🇳🇴 | 🇵🇱 | 🇸🇮 | 🇪🇸 14 countries made their national COVID-19 tracing a…4 days ago
- RT @bleddyn_rees: #Digitalhealth If you are interested in #digital readiness of EU Member States DESI is helpful reading https://t.co/jLQyP…4 days ago
- RT @ECHAlliance: We’re looking forward to our next 🇨🇦 Canadian #Ecosystem Gathering, where you will hear a debate between experts on the to…4 days ago
- RT @ECHAlliance: The @ECHAlliance and @TheDHSociety keep raising awareness and advocating for citizens empowerment towards the European He…4 days ago
- RT @ECHAlliance: 📢Our February NEWSLETTER IS OUT 📬NOW! 🔹We have been recognized as one of the top #digitalhealth organizations 🔹Our Partne…6 days ago
There are no upcoming events at this time.
TDHS ALLIANCE CLG
THE BLACK CHURCH,
ST. MARY’S PLACE,