Led by Catherine Chronaki, HL7 Foundation
WHO WE ARE
An Innovation and Implementation Factory able to bring “on the ground” the innovations. With the DHS community, the “Coalition of the Doers”.
THE DHS MISSION
A vision for the future of health
The Digital Health Society movement has designed an ambitious research and innovation programme for health and wellbeing in Europe, enabled by key support activities and involving the EU citizens and the whole society.
Interoperability and standards
Knowledge exchange and dissemination of good practices to bolster standards’ adoption
Citizen-controlled Data governance & Data donors
Citizen-controlled Data Governance and Data Donors
Led by Angela Brand, Professor at the University of Maastricht.
Legal Framework for the Free flow and the secondary use of data
Led by Bleddyn Rees, Deputy Chair at ECHAlliance
Digital Transformation and change management in health and social care organisations
Led by Jane Carolan, National Directorate Health Business Services (HSE) in Ireland.
- Citizen controlled data sharing governance Combined report from the session at Digital Health Society Summit 16 December, 2020
- EU HEALTH SUMMIT – TIME FOR ACTION Lessons learnt from the COVID-19 pandemic 16 December, 2020
- AI Digital Transformation eHealth POLICY PAPER: Empowering Citizens – The Key to a Successful Digital Health Transformation 3 December, 2020
- The Digital Health Society Summit 26 November, 2020
- Trust, citizen empowerment and the role of digital literacy on health data sharing 4 November, 2020
- EU Health Coalition Recommendations to shape a healthier future for Europe 21 October, 2020
- RT @ECHAlliance: Our International Projects Director, @ValentinaTageo has written an article for our community about the impact of Brexit🇬🇧…2 days ago
- RT @ECHAlliance: 🌟OPEN CALL! @TheCovidX Open Call for #Startups and #SMEs with Data-driven solutions to defeat #COVID19 🗓️Deadline: 27 J…6 days ago
- RT @wellbeingEU: 🚨 We have released our Economy of Well-being Policy Paper on going #BeyondGDP. This Paper highlights key recommendations…6 days ago
- RT @ECHAlliance: Join our 3 sessions at the Telemedicine & Digital Health Conference on 18 & 19 February Speakers: @BrianOConECHA, Ann Mon…1 week ago
- RT @wellbeingEU: 7⃣8⃣% of Europeans agree that environmental issues have a direct effect on their daily life and on their health. 🇪🇺 Our…1 week ago
There are no upcoming events at this time.
TDHS ALLIANCE CLG
THE BLACK CHURCH,
ST. MARY’S PLACE,