Led by Catherine Chronaki, HL7 Foundation
WHO WE ARE
An Innovation and Implementation Factory able to bring “on the ground” the innovations. With the DHS community, the “Coalition of the Doers”.
THE DHS MISSION
A vision for the future of health
The Digital Health Society movement has designed an ambitious research and innovation programme for health and wellbeing in Europe, enabled by key support activities and involving the EU citizens and the whole society.
Interoperability and standards
Knowledge exchange and dissemination of good practices to bolster standards’ adoption
Citizen-controlled Data governance & Data donors
Citizen-controlled Data Governance and Data Donors
Led by Angela Brand, Professor at the University of Maastricht.
Legal Framework for the Free flow and the secondary use of data
Led by Bleddyn Rees, Deputy Chair at ECHAlliance
Digital Transformation and change management in health and social care organisations
Led by Jane Carolan, National Directorate Health Business Services (HSE) in Ireland.
- The Digital Health Society Summit 26 November, 2020
- Trust, citizen empowerment and the role of digital literacy on health data sharing 4 November, 2020
- EU Health Coalition Recommendations to shape a healthier future for Europe 21 October, 2020
- Presentation on Horizon Europe by the European Commission 19 October, 2020
- Industrial Strategy Challenge Fund for Healthy Ageing Showcase: Rising to the Challenge of Healthier, Longer Lives 19 October, 2020
- CONNECT University Autumn School 2020 | Digital Health 22 September, 2020
- RT @ECHAlliance: Our November NEWSLETTER IS OUT NOW📬! 🔹#DHSSummit 2020 press release & recording 🔹ECHAlliance virtual booth at the #DigiFe…18 hours ago
- RT @wellbeingEU: The European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (@ECDC_EU) is tasked to ensure Europe's readiness against infectiou…18 hours ago
- RT @ECHAlliance: En unas horas debatiremos con nuestros expertos ¿Qué hemos aprendido de la pandemia? ¿Qué barreras hemos encontrado (admin…5 days ago
- RT @ECHAlliance: [Valencia #Ecosystem Gathering🇪🇸] Mañana debatiremos con nuestros expertos ¿Qué hemos aprendido y cuáles son las posible…6 days ago
- RT @GravitateHealth: #GravitateHealth is a public-private project funded by @IMI_JU aimed to create an #openaccess #digital platform to imp…1 week ago
There are no upcoming events at this time.
TDHS ALLIANCE CLG
THE BLACK CHURCH,
ST. MARY’S PLACE,