Led by Catherine Chronaki, HL7 Foundation
WHO WE ARE
An Innovation and Implementation Factory able to bring “on the ground” the innovations. With the DHS community, the “Coalition of the Doers”.
THE DHS MISSION
A vision for the future of health
The Digital Health Society movement has designed an ambitious research and innovation programme for health and wellbeing in Europe, enabled by key support activities and involving the EU citizens and the whole society.
Interoperability and standards
Knowledge exchange and dissemination of good practices to bolster standards’ adoption
Citizen-controlled Data governance & Data donors
Citizen-controlled Data Governance and Data Donors
Led by Angela Brand, Professor at the University of Maastricht.
Legal Framework for the Free flow and the secondary use of data
Led by Bleddyn Rees, Deputy Chair at ECHAlliance
Digital Transformation and change management in health and social care organisations
Led by Jane Carolan, National Directorate Health Business Services (HSE) in Ireland.
- The Digital Health Society (DHS) New Directors Appointments 18 March, 2021
- Europe’s Digital Decade: Commission sets the course towards a digitally empowered Europe by 2030 10 March, 2021
- Calls to Action on Health Data Ecosystems – Recommendations from multi-stakeholder round tables 3 March, 2021
- The ECHAlliance & The Digital Health Society keep raising awareness and advocating for citizens empowerment 8 February, 2021
- The Fair Health Data Challenge 4 February, 2021
- Citizen controlled data sharing governance Combined report from the session at Digital Health Society Summit 16 December, 2020
- RT @ECHAlliance: 📢 BIG NEWS 📢 The @ECHAlliance is proud to announce the formation of the 🌎Global Health Connector Partnership - a consort…2 days ago
- RT @ECHAlliance: #Skills4Health UPDATE 📰 Christine Øye, Professor at @hvl_no speaks to us about #ElectronicDoorLocks using the LIU-concept…2 weeks ago
- RT @JulienVenne: Stop talking about AI ethics. It’s time to talk about power. https://t.co/SxNTfbOByI2 weeks ago
- RT @ECHAlliance: #Skills4Health UPDATE 📰 @GeorgeConverses - Interim Executive Dir. at @EHMAinfo mentions4⃣main initiatives that will supp…2 weeks ago
- RT @ECHAlliance: #Skills4Health #ThematicEcosystem is happening!📢 As you see below, we're getting pumped up💪to discuss some of the most re…2 weeks ago
TDHS ALLIANCE CLG
THE BLACK CHURCH,
ST. MARY’S PLACE,