Watch the success webinar: Estonian EU Presidency 2017: the Digital Health Society ‘Priorities, collective actions and high-level conference’
It was fantastic to have such a high level of interest, many thanks to all those who participated and for the wide ranging questions submitted by the audience!
- Ain AAVIKSOO, Deputy Secretary General for E-services and Innovation at Ministry of Social Affairs of Estonia – DOWNLOAD HERE
- Julien VENNE, Strategic Advisor at ECHAlliance – DOWNLOAD HERE
Recorded webinar (video)
About the webinar:
Estonia will lead Europe, ensuring the Presidency of the EU council from 1st of July 2017. As part of the Presidency programme, supporting digital innovation in healthcare will be one of the priority topics, in line with the overall priority of the Digital Single market in Europe and the Free Flow of Data.
In preparation for this, the Estonian Ministry of Social Affairs has appointed the European Connected Health Alliance (ECHAlliance) as its International Strategic Partner and co-organiser of an event planned for Tallinn in October 2017.
The Ministry of Social Affairs of Estonia and ECHAlliance have launched the Digital Health Society (DHS) Declaration, as a call for actions about the strategies and actions to achieve the digital transformation of healthcare systems. This grass-root initiative is developed collectively with the EU key stakeholders representing policy-makers, citizens, health professionals, scientists, companies and payers. The DHS Declaration will be officially presented and signed during the eHealth conference which will take place in Tallinn next 16-18 October, and it will also be the support document for EU council recommendations to be published in December 2017.
We are then organising a webinar which will be the opportunity to present:
- The main objectives of the Estonian EU Presidency for health and social care
- The content, topics and the consultation process of the Digital Health Society Declaration
- The outline programme of the Digital Health Society conference on 16-18 October in Tallinn and how to contribute to the agenda.
- Ain AAVIKSOO, Deputy Secretary General for E-services and Innovation at Ministry of Social Affairs of Estonia
- Brian O’CONNOR, Chair of the ECHAlliance
- Julien VENNE, ECHAlliance Strategic Advisor
Watch the related videos:
Follow us on Twitter:@eHealthTallinn@ECHAlliance#eHealthTallinn