- This event has passed.
Results of the DHS & I-HD Health Data Round Tables on Proposing a Common Basis for Health Data Across Europe
25 October @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
In 2020 the Digital Health Society (DHS) and The European Institute for Innovation through Health Data (i~HD) collaborated on health data and ran two Round Tables with a range of stakeholders and created the Calls to Action.
This summer they continued their collaboration for a Third Round Table on “Proposing a common basis for health data access across Europe” and will be publishing the full written report at a 60 minute Webinar on Monday 25th October at 10 am CET.
The Third Round Table organised 3 Working Groups of multi-stakeholders to discuss :
- Transparency and trustworthy decision making
- Social Compact and returning value from the data use
- Risk and reward: Data Protection for navigating evolving risk requirements to realise the benefits of health data innovation
- Bleddyn Rees, Chair, Digital Health Society – UK
- Dipak Kalra, President, European Institute for Innovation through Health Data (I~HD) – Brussels
- Jaana Sinipuro, Leading Specialist, Fair Data Economy at Sitra – Finland
- Angela Bradshaw, Project Officer at Alzheimer Europe – Luxembourg
- Nathan Lea, Information Governance Lead at European Institute for Innovation through Health Data (I~HD) – London
- George Crooks, CEO at Digital Health & Care Institute – Scotland
The Report publishes the results of these Round Tables.
The webinar will introduce the subject and explain the work of the 3 Working Groups which formed the Round Table and conclude with an audience Q&A.